I accidentally paid my rent twice. How can I get my funds returned to me?

Unfortunately, we are not able to reverse resident payments in our system due to a vendor restriction. The fastest way to be refunded is to contact your bank and have a stop payment placed for your double rent payment.  

If you are unable to stop the payment, once your payment clears and your account is otherwise paid in full we can cut a check, mail it to you or have the check ready for pickup at our office. This option typically takes three to five (3-5) business days.  

Please notify our office by phone or email and let us know that the rent was paid twice so that we can assist.

in Residents & Commercial Tenants