Follow the link to our current maintenance instructions from your portal account.
Residents are responsible for changing:
- HVAC filters
- Light bulbs, even the high ones
- Smoke detector batteries
Residents are responsible for checking:
- Circuit breaker regarding electrical (i.e. tripped circuit breaker)
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)
- Garbage disposal issues (i.e. tripped circuit breaker, check for clog in disposal while OFF, check reset button)
- Drain clogs in showers and sinks (if caused by hair or fallen objects/debris)
Residents are also responsible for:
- Landscaping (as stated in your lease)
- Fireplace maintenance (if applicable)
- Providing normal insect control with household products
Please be aware that this list of items is not all encompassing. For additional information always reference your lease and our maintenance instructions found in your online portal.